Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Food Weakness

My keyboard stopped working, our oven control knob broke off, what else needs to happen?

One way of dealing with unexpected stress, is to have comfort food, or as I am now calling it, food weakness. This means that no matter how carefully I have planned a meal according to ingredients on hand, if life takes enough wrong turns, I still weaken to a meal that comforts not just the tastebuds but the soul as well. No discipline here. This is hedonistic money spending that should never happen, but, once in a great while, it does. Tonight was one of those nights.

Tonight's menu, buffalo-style chicken wings. Baked from their frozen state, piled on a plate, blue cheese on the side and shared between Nut and myself. I'm not saying if this is right or wrong. All I know is that it was finger-lickin yumminess!

And now back to our regularly scheduled menus....

No comments:

Post a Comment